- How Much Does It Cost To Get A New Garage Door Estimate?
We provide garage door estimates free of charge and offer competitive pricing.
- Do Garage Door Torsion Springs Range In Price
Yes. Custom wood or carriage garage doors typically have custom sized springs which will need to be ordered after properly weighing the garage door. Generally these garage door torsion springs are more expensive and can range in price.
- Do You Give Group Or Property Management Discounts?
Absolutely, we will work with you and provide you with the best possible discounted rates for your specific maintenance and repair needs.
- Can I Use my Old Garage Door Remotes With My New Garage Door Motor?
Depends on the make, model and year of the opener as frequencies are always being updated and most remotes cannot be co mingled with other brand names unless it specifically is using the same frequency or is a universal remote.
- Do You Sell Garage Door Torsion Springs?
Unfortunately, the law prohibits us from selling garage door torsion springs to the general public for safety and liability reasons. It takes skill and proper knowledge to safely install the correct garage door torsion springs for your specific garage door as there are various lengths and sizes available.
- Is There Any Way To Get Into A Close Garage Without Damaging The Garage Door If I've Lost My Remote Access?
This will depend on the situation and type of garage door at hand. It is best to schedule a service call with one of our outstanding technicians to assess the situation and avoid any damages that maybe caused to the garage door.